Wax Melt Safety Guidance

Wax Melt - Safety Guidance

Wax Melts:

  • Always use a wax melt with a burner
  • Use with 1 x 4 hour tea light
  • Wipe away any wax melt residue with a clean tissue
  • Never move with alight
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Use on a sturdy heat proof surface
  • Never leave a flame unattended
  • Allow burner to cool before moving

Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.

Contains: ISO-E-Super, Benzyl salicylate, Linalyl acetate, alpha-Methyl-1, 3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde, d-Limonene, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.

Contact form