Treatment Booking Policy
Commitment to Our Clients:
The White Room is a sanctuary of non-judgement where you can be cared for by Professional Complementary Therapists who continually work hard at their crafts to ensure that they always provide a high-level of service, that is bespoke to you.
- All treatments provided by The White Room Practice (TWRP) will last for the duration agreed prior to the session.
- All clients must complete a medical consultation form before the treatment. Your therapist will provide this for you.
- In most cases, Massage Therapy/Reflexology is a very safe and beneficial treatment. If you have recently been through surgery, are in acute pain, are pregnant or are taking any medications relating to a more serious health condition, then please let us know prior to coming. We may just need you to check with your GP or consultant that you are safe to receive a treatment.
- Treatments will only be carried out if the TWRP therapists deems it safe to do so.
- Please let our therapists know ahead of time if you have any allergies, or have experienced any issues whilst having/or after having a complementary therapy treatment in the past.
Should you need to cancel/move your treatment, we kindly ask for at least 48 hours’ (working) notice – to allow us the opportunity to re-book the session for our therapists.
- If a cancellation is made more than 48 (working) hours before the treatment there will be no cancellation charge.
If a cancellation is made within 48 (working) hours of the treatment, a cancellation fee is due, to the value of 50% of the full amount of the treatment.
If a cancellation fee is due, clients will be required to settle in full, the cancellation amount before arriving for their next treatment. If payment for the treatment is using a voucher, 50% of the full amount of the session will be deducted from the voucher, and depending on the voucher value, additional payment may also be required.
- TWRP reserves the right to move or cancel treatments within a 24 hour period due to therapist illness, or due to last minute client cancellations which require TWRP to re-arrange a therapists schedule at short notice*.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable/non-transferable and cannot be used within our sister company (The White Room Boutique) – separate gift vouchers are available for our boutique at: https://www.thewhiteroomcompany.co.uk/collections/gift-card-physical
- Vouchers are valid up until the end of the expiry month. Please contact us at least one calendar month ahead of your voucher expiration month, to ensure we can provide you with a booking.
- Physical vouchers (or copies of digital vouchers) must be presented to our therapists at the start of your treatment. Vouchers not present during your session will require payment in full.
We cannot honour vouchers that are lost or out of date. We are a small company and do not keep a record of vouchers sold. Thank you.