Covid-19 Treatment Booking Protocols
Thank you for booking an appointment with The White Room. Here is a list of our new protocols so you know what to expect when booking. Any questions, please do contact us.
- Upon arrival we will take your temperature.
- We ask that you bring your own facemask to wear as you walk through the shop to our studio.
- Whilst we are now able to provide refreshments - you may prefer to bring your own bottle of water.
- We will send an electronic Covid-19 consultation form to be completed before the arrival of your first treatment. You will not need to complete this everytime, unless there has been any changes in your circumstances.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance of The White Room and throughout your journey with us.
Please be reassured that we are still the same people underneath these new protocols and PPE. We have always maintained the highest standard of hygiene and will go even further to ensure our Clients and Therapists safety.
Disclaimer: If your temperature presents above 37.8 we will not be able to provide a treatment. If for any reason you feel even slightly unwell, Covid-19 related or otherwise we would ask that you re-book your treatment. Thank you for your understanding.